Monday, November 2, 2009

Whatever, Martha!



Another exciting day in the life of this crafter!  This morning I met Martha Stewart at a book signing for her new book, Martha Stewart's Dinner at Home.

Bright and early this morning at 8:30 a.m. (though, not too bad thanks to Daylight Savings,) I was outside of  Williams-Sonoma at the King of Prussia Mall.  Martha didn't arrive until 11:10, so I enjoyed my coffee and chatted with my neighbors in line.  If you ever go to a book signing, it's worth it to show up early!   I was about the 8th person in line, and we always knew what was going on.  Free bottles of water and a sample of the cupcake recipe from her new book!  We were also the first to get our books...something to read while waiting!



The wait was well worth it!  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Martha Stewart, though business as usual, was a pleasure to meet.  She happily signed my two books, and we chatted about how much I liked her daughter's show.  She also asked me what I do for a living and replied with "Good Luck!"  How nice!  It's a pleasure to be a fan!




No comments:

Post a Comment