Sunday, November 22, 2009

Musical Wines

I love being "in theme."  So while I shopped for musically inspired wines on Friday, I was excited to happen upon a Wolfgang Gru-Vee from Austria!  I also purchased a bottle of Red Guitar's Navarra to continue with my "Musical Wine" theme.  I will be playing in my local concert band's Fall Concert today and am looking forward to hosting an after concert wine and cheese party with my friends and family!



In Pennsylvania, we have to purchase all our wine and liquor at one store, and they often don't have an extensive collection of wines.  I searched the store for musical inspired wine labels and names, and only came up with two.  I'm curious to know if anyone else knows of some musical wines??  Or maybe you've sampled a bottle of Red Guitar or Wolfgang?  

...I better go, it will be time to start warming up soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment