Monday, February 1, 2010

Something a Little Personal

 

Happy February, Everyone!  I'm by no means a romantic person, but this year I'm really getting into all the pinks, reds, flowers and hearts this month!  Maybe that's what inspired me to put up this new line of items into my shop.  They're called "Bean's Clutches" and they're adorable little wallets perfect for stashing your stuff when Aunt Flo comes to visit!  

I was sick of trying to stuff them into my sleeves or socks at work, so I came up with this cute little pouch made from beautiful oil cloth.  It definitely looks more like a change purse than a tampon case.  So stuff a dollar in there too and stop at the vending machine on the way back from the bathroom!  If you've got one of these, you know you deserve that candy bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment