1. Standard issue office writing implements. Boring.
2. My cell phone hiding my Swinging Cats Note Pad from boygirlparty. I try to keep my cat stuff to a minimum, but the fab cats swinging on this brightly colored notepad always make me smile. It's reserved for personal notes only!
3. Speaking of personal notes, I like to leave myself little notes on this Mini Chalkboard from revelry. Currently, it sports the words "out 2 lunch." I still regret not having purchased a medium sized chalkboard...mini just doesn't fit all my big ideas!
4. Postcards from Rome, Florence and Capri. Strictly for daydreaming.
5. At the beginning of the year, I searched for my favorite calendar on Etsy, and this one by greenkaijyu won! Green was really sweet and customized the calendar so I could hang it up, saving valuable desk space!
6. My favorite desk top item, the one I made! Although I cheated a little by put a pencil holder inside of it to give it a little more rigidity, I love that I have something I made on my desk. And I'm constantly using it! Ah...if only I could be at home making more...
So for those of you faithful readers, bloggers, crafters and Etsy fiends that made it to the bottom of this post, what else can I add to my desk to submerse myself into a craftier world??