Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'Tis the Season to be Busy!

...and not having much time to blog.



This evening, after a full day of work, taking care of some chores at home, and running around doing errands and Christmas shopping, I finally got around to being me, which means sewing and crafting!

Of course, 'tis the season to be making gifts, so I can't show too much of what I'm working on....but I'm beaming at the progress I made tonight on these fabric snowflakes!  I love the way making gifts really gets me into the Christmas spirit, more than listening to Christmas carols or admiring all the houses aglow with decorations.  As I progress along on the gift, my thoughts anxiously stew on the anticipated reaction from the recipient opening a hand made gift on Christmas Day.  I have a lot of those recipients this year, so I just hope I can get them all done by the 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment