Sunday, June 13, 2010

Downpour!

Today we experienced two torrential downpours, and we’re not sure we’ll make it through the night without another one.  I don’t mind the rain…except when I’m nervous about it taking the power out and my sewing/embroidering machine along with it! 

100_0302

Luckily, the power did not go out, and I finished two custom embroidered onesies.  

100_0298

One of the onesies I created today had a special request for a little duck on.  I think it’s turned out very sweetly!   I can’t wait to find out what she thinks of it.  I might need to add the little duck to my shop as an option.

When I finished embroidering, and it had stopped pouring, I put my L.L.Bean wellies and splashed outside in the puddles!  I bought them for using in the rain and snow (with the warmers,) and they’ve been awesome!  It’s fun to act like a kid sometimes, especially when you’re not getting wet or muddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment