Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baskets of Fun


One of my good friends commissioned me to make an Easter Basket for her three month old son.  She found a pattern on Moda's Bake Shop  for a Fabric Easter Basket by V and Co, and I just finished the prototype!


I'm glad I made my own first, because the finished basket was a lot smaller than I (and my friend) originally thought it would be.  The Easter Bunny's got many years ahead to fill it full of Easter goodies, so I'll be enlarging the finished basket.  My only other complaint, is that I followed her directions, but they make no mention of a thimble...my fingers were quite sore from all the hand sewing.  I've got to find my thimble before I start the next basket!

In case you were wondering, this easter basket doubles as a great hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment