Monday, March 8, 2010

2 More Onesies...

 

I had a long weekend, which I finished off by making two more onesies.  I played handbells at a workshop all day Saturday, and when I woke up on Sunday, my shoulders were throbbing from all those bell circles.  (I felt like such a nerd sustaining injury from handbells...)  After a couple of Motrin, I spent the morning cleaning, the afternoon entertaining and the evening, well, making onesies.   I didn't get a chance to work on what I wanted to this weekend: the two baby quilts I've started (both the babies have been born,) nor any other items from my list of miscellaneous crafts I've been eager to work on.  ...oh, and I have a 7 part test I'm supposed to be studying for...and taking... 

I'm trying to simplify my life and make the most of my time, which may mean less blogging.  I'm hoping to update this blog with anything I make or do with shorter description, but no promises.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment