Monday, April 19, 2010

a Notion


A new toy came in the mail over the weekend.  Well, a new notion that is, as we have dubbed them here in the craft world.  My new Sewline AQUAeraser makes it really easy to erase marks on fabric.  The pen gets filled with water, then the tip, a "soft fibre point eraser," easily wipes away water soluable marker marks (and Sewliner lead.)  I can now quickly erase those little blue lines without leaving a large wet spots on my sewing projects.  You can never have too many fun tools!


Along with playing with my new AQUAeraser and helping my mother-in-law break in her brand new Brother sewing machine this weekend, I also managed to get a few more onesies made.  So while the world awaits the promise of new life, I've got more work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment